welcome to my blog , Leave your footsteps behind |  Earthling(s) Follow or Dashboard
Reyvhan P.
What Am I Craping ?
Thursday, October 13, 2011 | 6:25 AM | 0 comments

Damn ! it seems so long already i never update my blog :)
i just feel damn lazy and tired and and sometimes busy with some shits .
seriously i got no idea what to write about , but its okay im gona think .
hmmmmmmmmmm !

hah !
found it ! ahem , ahem
okay everybody listen up , my year end exam are coming soon , gosh !
i only study english :)
but the rest notyet , im in science class ;) , im telling you don't take science class , it
might make you like 'no ! i wana change class'
im not lying wan . then you will regret .
Why do we need Examination ?
Who the hell create Examinaton ?
What is wrong with you ?
you making life more harder then i thought :) haha . nolaaa , exam is good only in certain time .
why PM never do like this if people always lazy like me ,
noneed to take exam , just sit at home and everyday posmen come send money :D
wah !
sure bankrap la malaysia , klcc will pindah to china , kl tower will go to india
hahahahaha
just imagine if like this happen :D , just got one building only in kuala lumpur .
hmmm , what some more ah wana say .
hah ! 2011 gona finish , just a few months somemore , then christmas , yay ! after that
New Year and 2012 were born .now im 16 , next year form5 .
hey ! im getting older , how about you all ? but got something that i dont like next year it is SPM
grrr . PMR also like suffering how if SPM ,
GONE LA !
DEAD LA !
DIED LA !
all the LA im gona say .
okay this thing all for next year , now talk about this this year first okay :)
deepavali is just around the corner :)
not 13 weeks more , not 13 hours more or even 13 second
it 13 days some more . I wana eat muruku and Maf say she know how to do , ;D
deepavali shopping ?
hmmm , noneed la , simple is cool + awesome

And lastly i wana Shout , I wana Scream , I wana Yell
and say :
MAF I Have Update My Blog !
Ma...AF I Have Update My Blog !
MA.Fern.... I Have Update My Blog !
;D
*if some of you don't understand good ! , because its not for you :) its for someone ILOVE !

alright guys till here , my tiring and lazyness are starting :)
so , see ya !


REYVHAN P .


Older Post | Newer Post
Find your Way Here :

About Links Entries

You Came Here !



Arigato
Template by : Jaja
Background by : FPA
She helped : MarieF