welcome to my blog , Leave your footsteps behind |  Earthling(s) Follow or Dashboard
Reyvhan P.
i admit I DON'T LIKE !
Saturday, December 10, 2011 | 6:53 AM | 0 comments
Gosh , its so long d that i never update my blog . today i wuz bored and feel abit free
because i took a day off for work . im really tired thats why . i got a new laptop .yay ! :D
and and i already change my internet moderm too . its maxis now . the speed ?
hmmm . its fast too same like unifi ;)

so as i say i wuz bored , so i login my blog just wanted to update something ,but before that i went to someone blog . i feel likee ..... grrr
all korean face around the page . so i scroll down and just read the older post . im speechless .
and seriously to be true i admit ' I DON'T LIKE' ur blog d . im not gona go into ur blog anymore .
ur just crazyy about them , damndamn crazy about them . hmmm .okayyy , im not gona stop you and im not telling u to erase all that , NO !
You love them .
You like them .
so its okay , alright .peace ^^
:)


REYVHAN PETIPIT

Older Post | Newer Post
Find your Way Here :

About Links Entries

You Came Here !



Arigato
Template by : Jaja
Background by : FPA
She helped : MarieF